Located within the coronary heart of the Caribbean, Curaçao welcomes hundreds of vacationers yearly who go to to both sample its wondrous beaches and coves or as a part of cruise excursions. However, the pandemic has made visiting the island a bit of trickier than in earlier years.
Here are all the newest COVID-19 entry necessities for Curaçao all vacationers have to know earlier than reserving their journey. This additionally contains any current up to date made as a result of Omicron variant.
Entry Requirements For Countries Permitted to Visit Curaçao For Tourism
COVID-19 Testing Entry Requirements
Travelers getting into Curaçao must have a negative PCR test that isn’t older than 48 hours earlier than departure the flight to Curaçao. This is a requirement for vacationers from all nations, aside from the small islands of Saba and St Eustatius.
Negative take a look at outcomes should include the next data:
- Full identify and date of delivery of the passenger (because it seems on passport)
- Date and time the take a look at was collected
- The lab the place the take a look at was collected
- “COVID-19”, “SARS-CoV-2” or “Coronavirus”
- How the take a look at was taken: “Nasal”, “Nasopharyngeal”, “Mid-turbinate”, “Combined Oral/Nasal”, or “Combined Oral/Nasopharyngeal”, or “Combined Oral/Mid-turbinate” swab and “Anterior Nares”
- Test consequence: “Negative”
Children below the age of 12 who don’t present signs usually are not required to endure a take a look at.
Some vacationers should additionally take an antigen take a look at on their third day within the nation. A reserving reference quantity can be emailed to vacationers after they submit the Passenger Locator Card. Travelers from Curaçao, Kingdom of the Netherlands and Europe who’ve been totally vaccinated and are in possession of a European Digital Covid Certificate (EU DCC) issued by the federal government of Curaçao, Kingdom of the Netherlands and European Union are exempt from this requirement, as are vacationers who depart inside three days or are simply transiting.
Quarantine Entry Requirements
Travelers don’t have to quarantine on arrival into Curaçao. However, those that take a look at optimistic for Covid-19 throughout their time on the island can be positioned into isolation at their very own expense, so a sturdy journey insurance coverage coverage is really helpful.
There is not any well being type that vacationers are required to finish in an effort to enter Curaçao. However, they have to full a Passenger Locator Card (PLC) 48 hours previous to their departure and carry a printed or digital doc of proof with them always.
COVID-19 Travel Insurance Entry Requirements
There are not any particular journey insurance coverage necessities to enter. However, vacationers are requested to make sure their travel insurance offers sufficient coverage for medical care overseas and any further prices associated to COVID-19 as they are going to be accountable for any care wanted in the event that they develop into contaminated throughout their journey.
COVID-19 Health Requirements While in Curaçao
There is a curfew on the island between 3AM and 4:30AM. Whilst masks carrying will not be obligatory (aside from at airports), vacationers are requested to make use of a face masks if unable to maintain their distance in public. There can be the advice to follow frequent hand washing and keep a distance of 2m from others always.
COVID-19 Vaccine Entry Requirements
There is not any vaccine requirement for entry to Curaçao. However, those that usually are not vaccinated could discover themselves unable to entry occasions with greater than 100 individuals.
Visa Entry Requirements For Curaçao During COVID-19
Many nations don’t want visas in an effort to go to Curaçao. However, all vacationers should fill in a Digital Immigration Card online. A full listing of nations whose vacationers don’t want a visa to enter could be discovered here.
Can Americans Enter Curaçao?
Yes, Americans can enter Curaçao. They don’t want a visa to take action.
Curaçao Covid-19 Entry Requirements:
- Complete the digital immigration card on-line earlier than departure.
- Digitally fill out the Passenger Locator Card (PLC) 48 hours previous to departure and carry a printed or digital doc of proof.
- Travelers should present a destructive consequence from an authorized COVID-19 PCR-test taken at most 48 hours earlier than your flight to Curaçao and have to be in possession of printed or digital proof. Travelers are required to add the destructive take a look at outcomes of the COVID-19 PCR-test on dicardcuracao.com earlier than departure.
- All vacationers are required to endure an Antigen take a look at at an area laboratory on the third day in Curaçao.
↓ Join the group ↓
The Travel Off Path Community FB group has all the newest reopening information, conversations, and Q&A’s taking place each day!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR LATEST POSTS
Enter your e-mail handle to subscribe to Travel Off Path’s newest breaking journey information, straight to your inbox
Disclaimer: Current journey guidelines and restrictions can change with out discover. The determination to journey is finally your accountability. Contact your consulate and/or native authorities to verify your nationality’s entry and/or any modifications to journey necessities earlier than touring. Travel Off Path doesn’t endorse touring towards authorities advisories