http://bestflights.co.za/north-america/canada/vancouver – Visit for extra data on Vancouver, Canada.
Vancouver is a coastal metropolis situated within the Lower Mainland of British Columbia, Canada. The metropolis had an estimated inhabitants of two 328 000 in July 2009.
What to see:
* Cananda Place — Vancouver waterfront — wonderful landmark and focus of downtown
* Stanley Park — Scenic gardens and largest metropolis park in Canada.
* Capilano Suspension Bridge — Most spectacular suspension bridges (for the adventurous)
* Grouse Mountain — Skiing, nature trails and Birds in movement demonstrations
* Historic Gastown — Birthplace of Vancouver with many artwork galleries & studios and so forth
* The Vancouver Aquarium — 60 000 unique and interesting creatures from world wide
* Granville Island — Markets, Theaters, Restaurants, Bars and Farmers market
* Robson Street – Shopping for main manufacturers (trend and retail business)
* Chinatown — Markets with contemporary seafood, greens, Chinese medicines and so forth
* Dr. Sun Yat Set Gardens — Lush gardens, a residing treasure with a present store
Things to do:
* Abbotsford Air Show — Largest Air Show in Canada
* Comedy Festival — 7 days of the most effective comedy on this planet
* Crankworx Mountain Bike Fest — Free-ride mountain bike playground
* Festival Vancouver — 14 Days of excellent classical, jazz and world music concert events in venues throughout the town
* Harmony Arts — Free exhibitions, demonstrations, studio excursions, theatre, concert events, markets and hands-on actions
* Jazz Blues Weekend — Jazz and blues music, indoors and open air.
* Okanagan Wine Festival — One of the Top 100 Events in North America
* Pride Week — Celebrating the homosexual, lesbian, bisexual, transgender (GLBT) group
* Symphony of Fire — Several nights of world class Fireworks shows and competitions.
* Theatre below the Stars — Summer musical theatre productions within the pastoral out of doors setting of historic Malkin Bowl in Stanley Park.